Curse Client v5 is Live! Thursday, June 21, 2012
- Normal User
- Release Notes
- 17395 views
As always, only download the Curse Client from the official web site: http://www.curse.com/client
List of Improvements
- Minecraft texture packs are now supported!
- If Minecraft is not already in your Games List (and you have the game installed), you can add it by going to Tools->Scan For All Installed Games and the Curse Client will pick it up.
- For more information on Minecraft texture packs, see the Minecraft wiki article.
- The user interface has been improved significantly.
- Each game has it's own section for downloads and currently-installed content. Simply click on the game installed, then click the appropriate tab in the main game area.
- All downloads from all games will show up in the Downloads section on the left panel.
- You can now change the ordering of each game in the games list. Simply click and drag the game to where you want it to go!
- A new Curse Resource area has been added to keep you updated on all the latest game info:
List of Bug Fixes
- You can now maximize the Curse Client to a secondary monitor and drag to restore a window from being maximized when in rounded borders mode.
- An issue where saved game syncing would not sync has been resolved.
- The minimum height of the Curse Client has been increased to 600. Show Addon Information has been fixed. An issue that may have caused the client to not properly shutdown has been fixed.
- Fixed a problem where reordering a game would cause display problems.
- Fix a crash bug that occured when clicking on certain links.
- Fixed network performance bug.